4/12/10

KMART....FOR REAL....I'M SERIOUS
i'm working on a great styling project...a boutique/office (for a local realty company) that's opening in may. i put together a bunch of clippings, fabrics and swatches for a quick reference style board for myself and my client. while putting together the eclectic mix of vintage, french and modern styles we're planning to implement i came across a cute frenchy-like accent chair from KMART. yes, for real...i'm serious....i said "KMART!" oh and did i mention that the chair is $99!
don't get me wrong... i know they'll arrive in a box (we're ordering 4-6) and a ton of assembly will be required...but i think with a little sanding on the edges (to shabby it up a little) the chairs will be perfect for the reception area of the new space. check out the other coordinating items from the Country Living Collection and stay tuned for the b&a photos from my styling project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...