5/11/10

LOVE THIS CHAIR PAIR
{ BEFORE }
while visiting URBAN BARN'S flea market event a couple of weeks ago, my friend Chelsea (Chelsea Anne Photography) and i also swung by the salvation army (in escondido, ca). among all the treasures and trash Chelsea (who pointed out my obsession with chairs) discovered this wonderful pair...just for me! with new inspiration from the flea market...and ideas from another crafty gal (my friend Gana, who lives in an adorable beach cottage in manhattan beach, ca) i decided the $25 bucks for the chair pair would be well spent.

{ AFTER }
i love this chair pair! so simple and so cute. when is 'white' ever wrong? with a nice shade of white and new natural burlap seats these two will be perfect for the WORKSHOPS studio i'm moving into this saturday. but for now, i will enjoy them for a few days since they look darn lovely in my house.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...